Thursday, October 28, 2010

A day in the life : Spoon

A phrase in Chinese is call "民以食为天". The meaning is similar to Hunger breeds discontent. When my first start of my degree course, I was request to choose an object to further my project. So then,  i choose a spoon. 




Story Board about spoon

The reason i choose a spoon is because of home sick, I miss food in my hometown. But, to study aboard is always my dream when I was young. I hope, the spoon can be more useful, more exciting, more charming presentation beside holding food. To play with it, to have fun, also to have different presentation point is my aim.



About spoon
What a spoon can use to be, how about when it scale up or down? Holding food, planting, mirror, a sign board, or even a candle light is what i could thinks. 









Packaging for spoon
When will we buy a normal spoon since every family have full set of utensil for dinning? I use an idea of lollipop, hope to attract the young generation especially for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment